EMILIO AGUINALDO MEDICAL COLLEG , PHILIPPINES
The story of Emilio Aguinaldo College begins with a man who envisions the Filipino youth to be totally educated and trained through arts, sciences and technology. It was in 1957 when the Marian School of Midwifery, the forerunner of Emilio Aguinaldo College, was established under the management of Marian Clinics, Inc. College of Arts and Sciences was added to the list of colleges in 1976, offering Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science programs. Both Bachelor of Science in Nursing and BSN Supplemental Course were also given government recognition, thus, establishing the College of Nursing.
Address: Paco, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Philippines Universities are the world's most affordable, according to a recently published global comparative study on affordability and accessibility in higher education. Philippines have a 90% literacy rate. If proves that Education is of primary concern in the country Philippines is the largest English - Speaking country in the Southeast Asian region. English is used as a medium of instruction in higher education .
Professional Doctorate Programs
• Doctor of Medicine
• Doctor of Dental Medicine
Masters of Arts in-
• Administration and Supervision
• Guidance and Counseling
• Health Education
• Science Education
• Physical Education(Non-Thesis)
• Physical Education(Thesis)
Masters of Nursing in-
• Administration of Nursing School
• Nursing service Administration
• Medical Surgical Nursing
• Maternal and Child Nursing
Masters of Science in-
• Biological Sciences
Bachelor of Science in-
• Computer Engineering
• Environmental Sciences
• Hotel and Restaurant Management
• Information Technology
• Mass Communication
• Medical Technology
• Nutrition and Dietetics
• Occupational Therapy
• Physical Therapy
• Radiologic Technology
• Respiratory Therapy
Bachelor of Business Administration in-
• Accounting Technology(4years)
• Customs Administration
• Marketing management
• Operations Management
• Financial Management
Emilio Aguinaldo College has two campuses. Main Campus is in Ermita, Manila and another campus is in Dasmariñas, Cavite. Two Teaching hospitals are established in both campuses. The main campus's teaching hospital is known as Medical Center, Manila.It is one of the best hospital within reach of people of all strata. The sports complex of this college consists of Swimming Pool, Basket Ball Court, Tennis Court, Running Tract, Gymnastics area etc. Dormitory facilities are found only for foreign students within campus. Nice and so secure environment are provided to foreign students with simple cost.
At Emilio Aguinaldo College we believe in providing an environment conducive to learning. Our students are provided with modern, air conditioned classrooms, use of a well stocked library, science, computer and speech laboratories. A seven story Sports and Cultural Center that houses, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a gymnasium, a basketball court, a fitness center, an inside running track and a theater are all available for use by students and faculty.
EAC’s Student Services department makes sure campus life is a totally enriching experience. Students can enlist in a number of extra-curricular programs such as the Chorale, Drama Club, various sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, and others), academic and religious organizations, and many more.
About Philippines :
The Philippines (Filipino: Pilipinas), officially the Republic of the Philippines (Republika ng
Pilipinas; RP), is an archipelagic nation located in Southeast Asia, with Manila as its
capital city. The Philippine archipelago comprises 7,107 islands in the western Pacific
Ocean, bordering countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Palau and the Republic of
China, although it is the only Southeast Asian country to share no land borders with its
ADDMISSION PROCESS :-
1. The applicant submits a duly accomplished Application Form to the Admissions Office. (The Application Form is available at the Admissions Office or may be downloaded fromhttp://eac.edu.ph/admissions/applicationform2011.pdf)
2. The Admissions Office refers the applicant to the Cashier’s Office for payment of the College Entrance Fee.
3. The applicant takes the College Entrance Test (CET) at the Testing Center, 2nd Floor, EAC Building 7.
4. The Admissions Office collates all information pertaining to the result of the CET and report card and advises the applicant as to the status of his/her application. Upon passing all requisites for admission, the applicant is given the list of admission requirements.
1. Duly Accomplished Application Form
2. High School Report Card or Form 138 (Original copy)
3. Certificate of Good Moral Character (Original copy)
4. Birth Certificate (NSO clear copy)
5. 4 copies of 2x2 colored pictures
6. College Entrance Test result
7. Physical/ Medical Exam results
8. 1 set credential envelope (available at the EAC Bookstore)
5. The applicant submits the requirements to the Admissions Office and is given an Application Number.
6. The applicant proceeds to the Cashier’s Office for down payment. Upon payment, he/she acquires his/her Student Number.
7. The applicant proceeds to the Registrar’s Office for enrollment and for printing of the Official Registration Form.
EMILIO AGUINALDO COLLEGE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
1113-1117 San Marcelino Cor
Ermita 1000 Manila
+63 (2) 5212710
+63 (2) 5233117
Doctor of Medicine or MBBS
2001 - Current
Year Instruction Began:
Language of Instruction:
Duration of Curriculum:
4 or 4.5 years
The MBBS degree curriculum began in the 2007-2008
academic year. A one-year rotating internship is required for award of the degree.
Entrance Examination Requirement:
Foreign (Non-National) Students Eligible:
Foreign students are not admitted
180 students (2003-04)